Cuisinart WMR-CA Round Classic Waffle Maker Review
For a working mom like me, I intend to prepare a quick snack for my kids since I have a lot work to do at the same time, I don’t want them to feel hungry when I’m at work so before I leave, I left them something to eat. The only thing can help me is this Cuisinart WMR-CA Round Classic Waffle Maker. My kids love waffles, they always ask it for snacks but I put some chocolate chips on it or slice minced cheese so that it tastes new for them. Or I make a chocolate flavor for them. This Cuisinart WMR-CA Round Classic Waffle Maker is easy for me to make a waffle for my kids. It will not eat my whole time to prepare and cook for them. It’s just a simple mixture of waffle mixture then pour into the waffle maker and it’s ready to it. It’s easy to transfer the waffle from the waffle maker to a plate because this kind of waffle maker is non-stick cook plate. When you purchase this type of waffle maker, then if you will find a problem about it, you don’t need to worry because it has a 3 years warranty. But so far, I’ve never been encounter about this for 6 months of using Cuisinart WMR-CA Round Classic Waffle Maker.
Buy Cuisinart WMR-CA Round Classic Waffle Maker
Update: Daily use, keeps going and turns out excellent waffles.
I mentioned below that waffle batter can be stored in the fridge. Try leaving it out overnight. The batter turns slightly sour, and still makes great waffles, but with a sourdoughish flavor that is pure heaven with maple syrup. And you can make some and leave it next to the waffle iron the previous night so all you have to wait for in the morning is for this waffle maker to heat up.
Interesting that this product is getting polarized reviews. Either very good or terrible. Here’s my experience and then comments others might find useful.
– I made a batch of chocolate waffles to freeze (to reheat and serve with ice-cream). All 14 turned out perfect. Before that, I made 7 regular waffles that came out GBD – Golden Brown and Delicious. All I did was follow the light and use settings from 3 to 4.
– Going back and forth to get my preferred color was easy because 3 was still 3 after going to 4 (and…
More information about Cuisinart WMR-CA Round Classic Waffle Maker
Description : Cooking Sunday breakfast for one or two becomes a pleasurable task with this compact waffle maker. Red and green lights indicate when to add batter and when the 7-inch round waffle is done. A regulating thermostat and a five-setting control produce waffles perfectly browned to personal preference. With a brushed stainless-steel exterior and sleek design, the waffle maker looks elegant in any kitchen and stores upright in compact spaces. The nonstick round plate is divided into four quarters and wipes clean easily. This classic waffle maker measures 8 by 9-1/2 by 3 inches, and comes with a three-year warranty against defects. –Ann Bieri
Cuisinart WMR-CA Round Classic Waffle Maker
Get ready for more of a good thing with the Cuisinart Classic Waffle Maker. Bake delicious waffles fast with this gleaming stainless steel appliance. Nonstick plates, indicator lights and a regulating thermostat make operation easy while the five-setting browning control mean your waffle will always be baked to perfection. Top chocolate waffles with ice cream for an update on the ice cream sandwich, or try cheddar cheese and chive waffles as an out-of-the-ordinary complement to soup or chili. It’s time to break away from breakfast!
Tips on how to make the perfect waffles
Cuisinart recommends the heat setting #3 for golden brown waffles. If you prefer crisper, darker waffles, increase the browning control to setting #4 or 5. For evenly filled waffles, pour the batter onto the center of the lower grid and close the cover. We recommend using 1/2 cup batter per waffle for evenly filled waffles. Waffles are best when made to order, but baked waffles may be kept warm in a 200°F oven. Place in a baking pan or wrap in foil while in the oven. Waffles wrapped in foil may lose their crispiness. Baked waffles may be frozen. Allow to cool completely, then place in plastic food storage bag. Use waxed paper to keep waffles separated. Reheat in a toaster or toaster oven when ready to use.
- Bakes one large traditional-style waffle
- Five-setting browning control
- Regulating thermostat
- Nonstick baking plates
- Brushed stainless steel housing
- Red and green “ready to bake/ready to eat” indicator lights
- Instruction/Recipe book included
- Syrups: Maple syrup, fruit syrup
- Sauces: Chocolate sauce, fruit sauce, warm fruit compote
- Powders: Powdered sugar, cinnamon sugar blend
- Nuts: Chopped almonds, walnuts, pecans, macadamia nuts
- Fruit: Any variety of berry
- Dairy: Whipped cream; ice cream; sorbet; yogurt
Measures 7.88″ x 9.69″ x 3.31″
The Cuisinart Round Classic Waffle Maker has a limited three-year warranty.
Features and Benefits
- Browning Control Adjustment: Five settings to customize waffle maker from light to deep golden brown
- Indicator Lights: Signals when waffle maker is ready to bake and signals when waffles are ready to eat
- Weighted Lid: Lid will not rise as waffles bake
- Rubber Feet: Prevents marking countertop and keeps unit steady
- Brushed Stainless Steel Covers: Clean and sleek look for any countertop
- Cord Storage: Cord wraps under bottom for easy storage
Cleaning and Maintenance
Once you have finished baking, remove plug from electrical outlet. Leave top lid open so grids begin to cool. Never take your waffle maker apart for cleaning. Simply brush crumbs from grooves, and absorb any excess cooking oil by wiping with a dry cloth or paper towel. You may clean the grids by wiping with a damp cloth to prevent staining and sticking from batter or oil buildup. Be certain grids have cooled completely before cleaning. If batter adheres to plates, simply pour a little cooking oil onto the baked batter and let stand approximately 5 minutes, thus allowing it to soften for easy removal. To clean exterior, wipe with a soft dry cloth. Never use an abrasive cleanser or harsh pad.
When waffle making is completed, simply store your maker with the cord wrapped securely around base. Plug prongs fit into the special grooves on the side of the waffle maker. For compact storage, stand waffle maker on opening end so Cuisinart logo is facing you. The waffle maker has been designed with a special latching feature so the lid stays closed during storage.
- Dual indicator lights; 5-setting browning control
- Round nonstick cook plate with four quarters
- Stands on end for compact storage
- 3-Year warranty
Best Deal Cuisinart WMR-CA Round Classic Waffle Maker at a special cut price tag particularly during holidays like Xmas, Independence Day and Black Friday as we offer additional wonderful discounted. We offer the best buy Waffle Irons. We also have special value during our site’s birthdays. Please visit as again to check other reviews of other product as we continually add more. Don’t forget to order now as you can save atleast $25.05.