Whenever we hear Christmas, the very first thing that we usually think of is the delicious foods in the table, exchanging gifts, parties everywhere, stunning fireworks as well as bonding with our families and friends. Since, Christmas season is fast approaching it’s another perfect time to celebrate it together with our love ones and enjoy foods that we love.
When it comes to food, we may all have different likes but the most love and famous recipe that we never forget to prepare during Christmas is the baked spaghetti. So for today’s recipe, I would like to share to you the secret on how to baked spaghetti for Christmas that everyone will surely look up to.
Learn how to bake the best spaghetti this Christmas for everyone that would spice up and would make the occasion worth celebrating. Never miss this opportunity of discovering the real secret of preparing delectable foods such as baked spaghetti for Christmas.
Baked Spaghetti for Christmas
1 package of spaghetti
2 cups or 16 ounces of cottage cheese
1 pound of ground beef
4 cups or 16 ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese
1 chopped onion
2 Fresh Large Eggs
1/4 cup of grated cheese
1 jar spaghetti sauce, meatless
1/2 tsp. of seasoned salt
5 tbsp. of melted butter
- Cook the spaghetti base on the directions indicated on its package. Drain after cooking.
- In a skillet over a medium high heat, cook the beef together with the onions until it is no longer pink, drain. Meanwhile, stir in the spaghetti sauce and salt.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk the fresh eggs, melted butter and cheese. Add the spaghetti to egg mixture then toss to coat.
- In a 3-quart baking dish, put the half of spaghetti mixture. Sprinkle its top cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese and meat sauce. Repeat the process for additional layers.
- Cover it and bake for 30-40 minutes at 350°. Remove the cover and bake it again for 20 minutes until cheese the cheese are well-melted.
This delicious baked spaghetti could yield up to 10 servings which is more than enough to satisfy your whole family and friends. I hope that you will perfectly make it this coming Christmas and be able to make other people by the help of this baked spaghetti recipe.
Once again, thanks for reading and hope you will not forget to baked spaghetti for Christmas!