Here is another great and easy chicken recipe for you to enjoy and your family. Just another dish to try.
Easy Chicken Recipe: Sweet and Spicy Chicken with Ginger Sauce and Sesame Seeds Rice Topping
Ingredients for the Chicken Mixture:
500 grams of Chicken Thigh (Skinless and Boneless)
1 large egg
2 ½ tablespoon of cornstarch
2 tablespoon of vegetable oil for frying
Salt and Pepper to taste
Ingredients for the Sauce:
1 tablespoon of cornstarch
2 tablespoon of brown sugar
2 tablespoon of sesame seeds
1 tablespoon of water
2 ½ tablespoon of soy sauce
½ tablespoon of sesame oil
1 ½ tablespoon of rice vinegar
1” fresh grated ginger
1 clove minced garlic
½ teaspoon of cayenne powder pepper
4 cups of cooked rice (I prefer the Jasmine rice, it’s got this great aroma)
Chopped Onion chives
- First thing you need to do is whisk together the one large egg, salt and pepper (1/2 teaspoon each), 2 ½-tablespoon cornstarch in a large bowl.
- Cut the chicken thighs into about 1-inch pieces and toss them in the egg mixture.
- Over medium heat, heat the large frying pan and pour 2 tablespoon of vegetable oil. Toss in the chicken. You can add the egg mixture. Cook the chicken until golden brown or already cooked through. Stir occasionally for about 7 to 10 minutes. Once cooked, you drain the excess oil.
- In a small bowl, add in the soy sauce, water, sesame oil, rice vinegar, freshly grated ginger, minced garlic, brown sugar, sesame seeds, ½ teaspoon of cayenne powder pepper and cornstarch. Mix well thoroughly or until very well incorporated. (You can add more cayenne powder pepper if your desire).
- When the chicken is already cooked and golden brown, you can now then pour the sauce. Make sure that the chicken is coated with the sauce. The sauce will thicken, just continue to toss and coat it with the chicken. Remove from heat.
- In a bowl, put 1 cup of rice then top it with the chicken, sprinkle it with chopped onions on top. Do this in with the other remaining servings of the rice.
This recipe yield up to 4 servings and only 30-45 minutes to prepare and cook.
Now, isn’t that an amazing, the Sweet and Spicy Chicken with Ginger Sauce and Sesame Seeds Rice Topping.
Another great and brilliant easy chicken recipe.
LOOK AT MUCH MORE with regards to Chicken, Main Dish. You can also go awesome dishes in: http://yumnayum.com/a-delightful-easy-chicken-recipe-sweet-and-spicy-chicken-with-ginger-sauce-and-sesame-seeds-rice-topping/