Make your dinner more special with this roasted chicken recipe. Feel its great taste and transform your normal dinner into romantic one. Make everything special by learning this quick chicken recipe that you can share to your love ones and the rest of your family. To start with, all you need are the following:
Special Roasted Chicken Recipe
For the Chicken
6 pcs of peeled shallots, cut in halved
1 tbsp. of olive oil
1 head garlic, cut in half
2 tsp. of salt
Ground black pepper
1 whole chicken, cut into pieces
In making the sauce, you need the following:
2 cups of low-sodium chicken stock
1½ tbsp. of Dijon mustard
1 tbsp. of butter
In making the Herb Butter, you need the following:
5 pcs. of 2-inch sprigs of thyme
1 pc. of 2-inch sprig rosemary
5 pcs. of fresh sage leaves
1 peeled and well- chopped shallot
1 tsp. of fresh honey
3 tbsp. of unsalted butter
- Preheat the oven into 450 degrees.
- Make the herb butter first by pulling the herbs from steps and chop it very well. Get a medium-sized bowl and combine the following and blend it: chopped herbs, lemon zest, honey, shallots and butter. Set aside after blending.
- In a roasting pan, put the shallots and garlic and toss with olive oil. To make the chicken skin crisp more, pat the chicken using paper towels. Rub the chicken well with herb butter using a spoon and sprinkle it with salt and fresh pepper.
- This time, put the chicken in the oven and roast it within 40 minutes. After it, change the temperature into 375 degrees and continue to roast within 20 minutes or until you see it turns brown until done.
- In a flat plate, transfer the chicken and shallots then cover it with foil. After that, pour the fat on the bottom of a pan then leave the brown bake-on bits. In a medium-high heat stove, put the chicken stock, let it boil and put it with mustard. Mix the brown bits and stock and cook it until its liquid would reduce by half. Turn off the heat and stir it with some butter.
Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed this quick and easy roasted chicken recipe.