Sweet Garlic Chicken is probably one of the easiest recipes that I learned from my mother. It’s a fantastic dish that always fit for a lovely dinner. Everyone can make this recipe perfect since it only requires few ingredients and minimal preparation. But this is not the most exciting part of recipe but its taste that will truly satisfy every hungry soul.
I already learned different recipes using chicken but this sweet garlic chicken is the one that I find very interesting since I am an avid fan of garlic and sweets. In fact, I’m planning to prepare a lot of recipes this coming Christmas because that’s the only time that majority of my relatives will visit us and this sweet garlic chicken recipe is already on my list!
Now if you’re also a fan of garlic chicken, why not try this recipe and make a wonderful dinner together with your family. See the recipe and ingredients below and find out how I made it.
Sweet Garlic Chicken Recipe
4 pcs of chicken breasts
4 cloves of garlic, minced
4 tbsp. of brown sugar
3 tsp. of olive oil
- Preheat oven into 500 degrees.
- Grease the casserole with an extra olive oil.
- Sauté the garlic in the oil just until tender.
- Mix the brown sugar and garlic together and stir well.
- Place the chicken breast in the casserole and add the brown sugar and garlic.
- Put salt and pepper then cover it.
- Bake it within 25 – 30 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
I know you can’t wait to try this very easy recipe. So if it’s the best time, head on the market now and buy the ingredients needed for this recipe. I hope that you can make this recipe perfect and share it to the people you love.
Thanks for reading this very easy Sweet Garlic Chicken recipe, until next time!