What more of a better way to level up your chicken pasta recipe? Well today, I would like to share some of the fantastic and delicious chicken pasta recipe, which is the Chicken Pasta Recipe with Tequila. This is yet to be one of the chicken pasta recipes that I really like making them and of course I sure do love the flavor because of the slight kick of tequila.
So, do you want to make some of these? Of course you do, so here are the ingredients you will need and how:
Chicken Pasta Recipe with Tequila
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken
breast cut into bite-size strips
1/2 cup chicken broth
2 tablespoons gold tequila (Jose Cuervo preferred)
2 tablespoons fresh squeezed limejuice
1 (12 ounce) package fresh linguine (you can also you the spiral pasta and cook as per instructions)
2 tablespoons soy sauce
3 tablespoons butter, divided
2 cloves minced garlic
1/2 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 jalapeno pepper, diced
1/2 cup chopped cilantro
1/2 onion, thinly sliced
12 ounces heavy cream
- You need to combine the tequila, cilantro, broth, soy sauce, lime juice and the garlic in large bowl and marinate the chicken for about 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, you can now then start to sauté the chicken in 2 tablespoons of butter. Set the marinade aside for later use.
- Add the onion, bell pepper and jalapeno and cook until the peppers limp. Add the marinade and simmer, which would probably reduce the marinade into somewhat half of it.
- Just add the cream and bring to a gentle boil. Have it simmer and add the remaining tablespoon of butter, and incorporate well.
- You then cook the fresh pasta for about 5 minute then drain it in a colander and put in a pasta bowl or dish. Add the chicken mixture and toss.
So that is how you make your very own Chicken Pasta Recipe with Tequila, so mouthwatering already isn’t it?
CHECK OUT FAR MORE regarding Chicken, Main Dish, Pasta. You can also go more quality recipes here: http://yumnayum.com/chicken-pasta-recipe-with-tequila/