Today, I will share with you the recipe for a no-bake meatloaf. This recipe is so easy to make and very fast too. If you like meatloaf such as myself, then this recipe is definitely a must try for you. With little ingredients, you would probably have them all ready in your kitchen.
All you need is the perfect no-bake meatloaf recipe and you sure are good to go. So, whenever you are ready, you can start making your no-bake meatloaf. Check on the ingredients and the procedure. Go ahead and make yourself one.
No-Bake Meatloaf Recipe
What are the ingredients for No-Bake Meatloaf?
1 (12 ounce) can corned beef
2 beef bouillon cubes
3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
2 teaspoons salt
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/2 teaspoon celery seed
3 tablespoons prepared mustard
1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
1 (3 1/2 ounce) box lemon gelatin
1/2 cup ice water
3/4 cup water
How to Prepare
- First thing that you need to do is combine 3/4 cup water, salt and bouillon cubes in a saucepan. Bring this to a boil.
- Stir in the oats and gelatin. Remove from heat. Make sure that you stir until gelatin and bouillon cubes completely dissolved and allow to cool.
- Cut corned beef into very thin slices until thinly chopped into pieces.
- Combine the onion, mustard and celery seed with the corned beef, lightly mixing with fork.
- With the use of an electric mixer, beat oatmeal-gelatin mixture at high speed for a few seconds. Add ice water and beat again.
- Gradually add about a fourth of the corned beef mixture at a time, beating on high speed.
- When all are well mixed, stir in the green pepper with a fork and pour into a buttered 1-quart baking dish.
- Refrigerate until firm.
Wasn’t that easy? You can now then serve the no-bake meatloaf on a lettuce leaf with crackers if you wish.