Who’s up for some Stir Fry Beef Wraps? Well, I am. And I would like to share this Stir Fry Beef Wraps recipe which certainly I like. This recipe is so easy to make. I remember making one of these and brought it to my newly moved in neighbor for a house warming gift, my neighbor and I became really good friends since then.
She said her family really loved it. She asked for the recipe. Well me as a good neighbor, I gave her the recipe. So now, I’m being a good neighbor to you and everyone else’s cause I’m going to share the Stir Fry Beef Wraps recipe:
Stir Fry Beef Wraps Recipe
1 (1 1/4 pound) beef
sirloin, thinly sliced
3 cups fresh snow pea pods
6 cups bagged spinach, coarsely chopped
3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
3 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 1/2 tablespoons rice vinegar
1/3 cup stir fry sauce
1/3 cup hoisin sauce
1 tablespoon black bean garlic sauce
6 (10-inch) flour tortillas, heated
1 1/2 tablespoons water
- Combine sugar, pepper flakes, black bean garlic sauce, stir-fry sauce and vinegar in a medium bowl and blend well. Set aside.
- Over each heated tortilla, you need to spread the hoisin sauce and then set aside.
- Using a 12 inch non-stick skillet, heat over high heat well. And when it is hot enough, cook beef strips for about 2 to 3 minutes or until browned. Once done, remove the beef from the skillet and place on a plate.
- Using the same skillet, reduce the heat to medium-high. You may now add the snow pea pods and water and cook this for about 30 seconds. Then add spinach and cooked beef for another 30 second and/or the spinach begins to limp. Remove from heat.
- Once done, you can begin to spoon beef mixture onto the tortillas; make sure that they spread evenly.
- Using the same skillet, heat again over high-heat; and when it is hot enough, add the stir-fry mixture and cook until bubbling for about 30 seconds.
- Drizzle sauce over beef mixture evenly on tortillas.
- Wrap and serve while it’s hot.