Another breakfast recipe will share to you guys and it is the Sautéed corned beef and vegetable is healthy recipe. Everybody loves this recipe most especially the children. This is best for kids because it has vegetables that are good for their health. Children always find meaty foods or something taste good and usually the food that they want are unhealthy. So if I were their mom, I’ll introduce this Sautéed corned beef and vegetables recipe for them.
I’m pretty sure that they like it. I will tell them the health benefits of vegetables and encourage them to eat more vegies so that they will grow healthy. Toast bread or make garlic bread for them and spread the Sautéed corned beef and vegetables to taste more delicious. If they prefer to eat rice then much better.
Sautéed Corned Beef and Vegetable Recipes
1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
2 large red potatoes cut into 2-inch chunks
1 (2 pound) corned beef brisket with spice packet
4 cups water
1 medium head cabbage, cut into 8 wedges
4 large carrots cut into 2-inch chunks
1 medium onion, cut into 2-inch pieces
- Combine water and beef with seasoning in pressure cooker. Cover and bring to boil. Make sure that beef is perfectly smooth. Let it simmer for 45 minutes or until beef is tender. Adjust temperature in high speed.
- In a large saucepan, combine potatoes, carrots, cabbage and broth. Let it boil and simmer for 10 minutes. Adjust temperature in low heat.
- Add onion. Cover and simmer 20-25 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender; drain. Remove pressure cooker from the heat; allow pressure to drop on its own.
- Remove beef to a serving platter. Discard cooking liquid.
- Serve beef with cabbage, potatoes, carrots and onion.
- Add salt and pepper if necessary as you desired taste.
This recipe is very easy, tasty and delightful. This is usually served with rice or bread. You can also make this with soup and perfect for rainy seasons and winter seasons. And it can usually prepare for dinner. This recipe is fantastic and health friendly. Don’t you know that cabbage is lowering your cholesterol? Yes it is! It is also a cancer preventive benefit.
That’s why I make some recipes that cabbage is main recipe on it because I want a healthy body. And this Sautéed corned beef and vegetable recipe is the best for all of us.
CHECK OUT MUCH MORE with regards to Beef. You can also go outstanding dishes on: http://yumnayum.com/sauteed-corned-beef-and-vegetable-recipes/