Here’s another melted chicken and avocado recipe will inspire you to prepare special menu for your special someone during your date. My grandmother taught me this recipe and this is our family’s specialty. If you want to try this recipe, See the ingredients and procedure below for you to follow.
Melted Chicken and Avocado Recipe
4 boneless chicken breast, cut into halves
1/2 cup corn meal
1 teaspoon garlic salt
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1/2 ripe avocado, peeled and sliced, divided
1 cup shredded cheese cheese
4 wheat bread slices, toasted
1/2 cup lain yogurt
1/4 cup chopped sweet red bell pepper
1. Wash chicken first with cold water and pat it with paper towels to dry. Place plastic wraps and flatten into 1/4 inch thickness.
2. Combine, cornmeal, garlic and salt into resealable bag. Put chicken into resealable bag with seasoning. Shake to coat the chicken with spices.
3. Prepare a large frying pan, heat oil to fry the coated chicken for 2 minutes. After cooking the chicken, put it into the baking pan.
4. Place avocado on top of the chicken and sprinkled with a lot of shredded cheese. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes or when the cheese is melted already.
5. Place each chicken breast on a slice toast. Top with remaining avocado slices. In small bowl, combine yogurt and pepper, serve with chicken.
When serving this recipe, plate it with all the presentation. Share this melted chicken and avocado recipe to your friends and family. This great recipe goes perfectly with healthy papaya and mango smoothies. Have fun and enjoy your meal with this Melted Chicken and Avocado Recipe!
LOOK AT MUCH MORE in relation to Chicken, Main Dish. You can also check outstanding tested recipes on: http://yumnayum.com/melted-chicken-and-avocado-recipe/