Creole Submarine Sandwich
Sitting can be so boring in a morning. And jogging or walking around can be a good exercise but cooking for a great breakfast can be the best for the heart specially when cooking for you is love, and when you see the a sparkling smile on someone’s face after eating your lovely food you had prepare for them.
So, today I want to share this recipe for you to try for this great morning, the Creole Submarine Sandwich. So, take it, make it and give some healthy heart and a soulfully delicious food not for yourselves but to everyone. Enjoy this recipe!
- 1 large loaf of rusty French bread (for about 2 feet long or any size you have there)
- 1 piece of large red onion (very thinly sliced)
- 4 pieces of large Roma tomatoes (thinly sliced)
- 1 1/2 cups of shredded lettuce
- 1 lb. of thinly sliced salami
- 1 lb. of thinly sliced smoked ham
- 1 lb. of thinly sliced roast beef
For Creole Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. of grated lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp. of red pepper
- 4 to 6 drops of hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. of chopped fresh chives
- Prepare the Creole mayonnaise first.
- And then in a small bowl, stir together all ingredients and then take it inside the fridge until your bread is ready.
- With a knife, cut it lengthwise along French bread while splitting it open without slicing all the way through.
- And with your fingers, pull out about a 1 inch depth of bread all along both sides of the loaf.
- Then, slowly spread both sides with the Creole mayonnaise.
- Evenly layer the ham on the bottom half and at the top with tomatoes.
- Then layer salami and top with onion.
- And then, finally layer the beef and top with lettuce.
- After that, close the top and press securely shut.
And then cut into either 4 or 6 sections depending on how hungry you are. Right after those easy procedures, you can immediately serve the Creole Submarine Sandwich for your family or friends. With this recipe, I’m sure everyone’s will surely agree that it taste good than any sandwiches they ever tasted. So, you guys must say no of trying this and taste the yummy and superbly delightful breakfast you can share for everyone!
Aside from this recipe, you can also check this one, if you have still spare time to make another one, with this Quick Mix Sausage Recipe that I’m sure they will surely love too every breakfast. And don’t forget to share this Creole Submarine Sandwich!