It’s everybody all time favorite, the Chicken in Garlic Cream.
Oh how I adore this dish, and it makes my whole day so happy and full of energy. Not because pasta is my favorite, but because it’s give a total satisfaction for the taster, its physical looks so attractive and when you tried to taste it, you can say it’s really magic and very irresistible. So, if you want to try it, then it’s so free, just check the simple procedures below and prepare the following ingredients.
Chicken in Garlic Cream
- 2 tbsp. of butter or margarine
- 5 lb. of roasting chicken
- 1/2 cup of dry sherry
- 1/2 lb. of fresh sliced mushrooms
Garlic Cream Sauce
- 4 tbsp. of butter
- 2 onions, chopped fine
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- Cooked noodles for 6
- 3 tbsp. of flour
- 2 cups of no fat chicken broth
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced and crushed)
- 4 pieces of egg yolks
- Simmer the chicken until becomes tender just for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Strain the broth and then skim off the fat.
- Skin and bone the chicken and cut into large pieces.
- And then, sauté the mushrooms until soft with 2 tbsp. of butter and then add the sherry.
- To make the sauce:
- First, melt the butter.
- And then, add the onions and cook until it is soft.
- Remove it from the fire when it is cook, and then stir in the flour.
- Gradually add the chicken broth and then stir it over low fire until it thickened and then smooth.
- Then, add also the garlic and then season it to taste.
- Just before you prepare the dinner, or 15 minutes before the dinner, cook and then drain noodles.
- Reheat and then add the mushroom mixture.
- Reheat also the chicken in the sauce, and then add the egg yolks that are beaten with heavy cream.
Warm first the egg yolk mixture with a few spoonfuls of the hot sauce and then stir it carefully over a low flame. But not boil.
- To serve the Chicken in Garlic Cream, line the serving on platter with mushroom noodles.
- And then, top with the chicken in garlic cream.
- For the next day, if you have some left over’s, just mix it all together to reheat, and then serve it immediately while it is hot.
And that’s just how the Chicken in Garlic Cream can be made so easy with just a couple of minutes or an hour; you can already have it and taste it all you want.
With this Chicken in Garlic Cream, you can also pair it with some yummy delicacies, or smoothies that will fill your thirst after eating this Chicken in Garlic Cream recipe. And the best smoothies for that recipe is this Berry Smoothie Recipe.
Don’t forget to share this Chicken in Garlic Cream recipe.