Mexican Breakfast Casserole
Woooah! And my great morning starts to chill after trying this one of the craziest ever because its kinda hot and very saucy with its mixtures that I never knew I made it, wow!
All I can say is wow! The story goes after I awake from a bad sleep, because my neighbor’s dog is barking overnight and my sleep is so distracted. But in the morning, Instead of taking a long sleep after an overnight distraction, I get up myself and sited on a couch with my laptop, then after posting in twitter, my friend Marco replied in my post and then challenge me for cooking, for me it was just a joke but since he gave me the recipe, and It looks that all the ingredients are there at my fridge, then I tried to bake it for just about a total of hour.
After an hour has elapse, I open the oven and the thing that surprises me is the smell of the chilling Mexican Breakfast Casserole. And after that, my body starts to active and grab the fork, and just said “Wow!” with just this simple things I had below, I really made it perfect. Thanks to Marco!
- 4 cans of whole mild green chilies (drained and seeded)
- 6 oz. of Mexican farmers cheese (finely chopped)
- 8 large pieces of eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 of onion (finely chopped)
- 1/4 tsp. of black pepper
- 6 oz. of chorizo
- 1/4 tsp. of salt
- First is preparing an oven and set it into 350 degrees F.
- And then, spray a square glass baking dish using with vegetable spray.
- Next, in a skillet, cook the chorizo. And when it is nearly done, add the onions and then sauté them until done.
- After that, slice the chiles through the sides and then open them up and remove any seeds and membrane of it.
- Also, make a layer on the bottom of the dish with half of the chiles.
- And then in a mixing bowl, beat the eggs together with the salt and then pepper.
- At the top of the layered chilies, sprinkle the half chorizo mixture that we made recently, and then cover it with half of the cheese.
- And then next, cover the next layer with half of the beaten eggs.
- And make another layer with the remaining chiles.
- Cover it gain with another layer of our chorizo and cheese like form the first procedure.
- And then, pour out the rest of the eggs over the top and then let it bake for just about 30 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick that is inserted at the center comes out clean.
- And when it is done baking, let it stand for about 5 minutes.
- Cut into sections and then lastly, serve it with salsa that is poured over at the top and with hot flour tortillas.
That’s it, when you all have the ingredients above, plus abiding the procedures above, then all will be very well and be perfect for this Mexican Breakfast Casserole.
So, try it! And spread the good vibes around your compound with this Mexican Breakfast Casserole Recipe. Good luck and always smile too for a brighter day!
You can also try some smoothies to partner with your recipes that will also help you to burst out good moods, and that’s the Berry Smoothie Recipe.